We are pleased to report that our Club reopened on 1 August 2020 Following a full redecoration, and the creation of a new second bar and darts area. Hygiene measures are in place to provide a safe social environment in line with government guidelines.
Mon: 4pm – 10.00pm Last Orders 9.30pm
Tues: 12.00 noon -10.00pm (Bingo 2.30pm) Last Orders 9.30pm
Weds and Thurs: 4pm – 10.00pm Last Orders 9.30pm
Friday: 4pm – 10.00pm Last Orders 9.30pm
Saturday: 12 noon– 10.00pm Last Orders 9.30pm
(Quiz every other Saturday) 9.30pm Last Orders 9.00pm
Sunday: 12 noon– 8.00pm Last Orders 7.30pm
TABLE SERVICE ONLY – Masks must be worn at all times unless seated
(These times will be kept under review to reflect club usage)
We are currently limited by Government controls from resuming some of our regular activities. This includes live music and dancing, and indoor bowling. We are, however, able to offer cards, snooker and darts and will provide some organised entertainment including Bingo (every Tuesday) and Quizzes (as advertised). The Club, of course, always provides an opportunity for members to meet friends for conversation and drinks at low club prices.
The new ‘social distancing’ furniture layout has reduced our seating capacity somewhat , but the second bar has added social space. We are open to applications to join the club membership (which only costs £20 a year) and non-members are welcome to come in to take a look around and lodge an application. Non members may attend as a guest of a member.
Please cooperate with the following hygiene measures to make the club as safe as possible for staff and users, complying with the government requirements. People who do not do so will be asked to leave the premises:
- Register your name/contact details on arrival. tell the staff when you leave.
- Observe social distancing (1m minimum, ideally 2m).
- Follow the hygiene guidance on display. please use the hand sanitiser when you enter the club.
- Remain seated as much as possible;
- A maximum of six people at a table. Please do not move the furniture.
- Queue to place your order at the bar. collect your order from the delivery point. Please do not linger at the bar.
- Contactless payment is preferred (credit card or membership card cash float).
- Leave empty glasses at the collection point.
- Follow the one-way system to enter and leave the club.